Sunday, July 31, 2011

To Be Continued...

Due to time restraints and lack of computer access on the trail, I will be postponing this blog until after I have officially finished the trail around late September. However, I will be keeping an up to date account of my Appalachian Trail journey with photos on the Hike 4 Heart Facebook page. You can find this blog by clicking the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hike-4-Heart (Please click "Like" on the page to follow along)

Also if you're interested in donating to the Children's Heart Foundation or becoming a Hike 4 Heart Penny Sponsor please visit:


Thank you again to everyone for your continued support and donations! I am currently in Branchville, NJ and have 850 miles ahead of me. I am Katahdin bound!

Happy Trails,

Grayson aka "Tin Man"

No comments:

Post a Comment